Terms are agreed conditions determining relationship between YOU as customer and Analog Dimension Company.
For purpose of this agreement is term customer (further mentioned as "customer") used for every client, who decides for mastering in Analog Dimension company of his songs (tracks) or songs (tracks) he has author's right for or is owner of other copyright of mentioned production. Those songs (tracks) cough be deliver to Analog Dimension personally, by mail (CD/DVD or other suitable medium), throughout on-line mastering on www.analogdimension.com, order done by e-mail info(at)analogdimension(dot)com or done by sending to ftp server of Analog Dimension, server yousendit.com, or other third party server.
For the purpose of this agreement is Analog Dimension company (further mentioned just as "Analog Dimension") meant company with residence in Slovak republic (EU) represented by Mr. Jaroslav Valo.
Both sides agreed on following conditions:
01.Customer certifies that he read and understood fully those conditions and by sending his songs (tracks) or songs (tracks) he has author's right for or is owner of other copyright for it to Analog Dimension by person, by mail (CD/DVD or other suitable medium), throughout on-line mastering on www.analogdimension.com, order done by e-mail info(at)analogdimension(dot)com or done by sending to ftp server of Analog Dimension, server yousendit.com, or other third party server he also agrees to those conditions. Sending songs (tracks) to Analog Dimension means acceptation of mentioned conditions.
02. Analog Dimension company will post this agreement (terms and conditions) on visible place of his web page and in their studio, so each customer can read and agree to it before decides for using Analog Dimension services.
03. Customer confirms that for all songs delivered to Analog Dimension personally, by mail (CD/DVD or other suitable medium),throughout on-line mastering on www.analogdimension.com, order done by e-mail info(at)analogdimension(dot)com or done by sending to ftp server of Analog Dimension, server yousendit.com, or other third party server he has author's right or is owner of other copyright for it which allows him to manipulate with it, copy and reproduce of those songs and its sending for mastering, editing, mixing and postproduction. Customer confirms, that non of songs he has sent to Analog Dimension Company is pirate or illegal copy or song he has not all necessary authors' rights or other rights allowing him for such use.
04. Customer gives full rights to Analog Dimension for: full postproduction, processing, edition, mixing, mastering and full handling of all his songs sent by e-mail, ftp server, server/system yousendit.com or other third party server, on CD/DVD, by mail, in person or by other form. Customer further gives to Analog Dimension Company full rights to store his songs for purpose of mastering and backup on any mediumnecessary and process on maximum of three computers for above mentioned purpose.
05. Analog Dimension Company does not take responsibility for any damages caused by them or third parties mainly damages caused by: mastering, processing of song, edition of song, delivering song later than agreed, processing, mixing, postproduction and mastering insufficient to customer requirements, improper labelling of songs in CD-Text, imperfect data security of ftp server or other server or studio security in case of stolen songs, wrong bank order, wrong money transfer from customer side and others. Customer has right to check himself material and job done by Analog Dimension Company before its distribution. For this reason customer can't ask for compensation for any damage caused from Analog Dimension Company or from third parties.
06. Analog Dimension Company has right to refuse any time mastering of any songs without any reason.
07. Analog Dimension Company confirms that will respect author's rights of customer and will not copy or distribute his songs without this permissions. Analog Dimension Company further confirms, that will try it's best to reasonably protect customers songs against theft and unauthorized copying.
08. Analog Dimension Company reserves right for price list changes. Customer pays for mastering price published on web page or in price list at the time of order. All percent and other discounts are valid and calculated from prices published on web page www.analogdimension.com or in price list of company Analog Dimension in day of order, so it is not possible to claim discount for price valid in past.
09. During on-line mastering customer has to follow method (manual) listed under on-line mastering section on www.analogdimension.com webpage. After customer agreed on sound of 1 of master demo song or songs from client side, Analog Dimension Company will perform mastering in same or similar style on rest of album, subsequently customer will pay electronically, by check, bank transfer or in person amount according to valid price list for all his songs and Analog Dimension Company has after send those songs to customer within 1-3 weeks by any of mentioned ways: on CD/DVD or different medium, posting on ftp server, servers yousendit.com or other servers of Analog Dimension Company or third parties. As customer agreed with sound and style of mastering of domo song (songs) he cannot ask for refund (money back) for mastering of album/tracks/songs from any reason.